- by 創意數位科技 /
1. To provide services to members and expand the council’s membership.
2. To gather and analyze the latest information relating to bilateral business links between Taiwan and the USA and to post it on the Council’s Website as references for member companies in exploring opportunities for business cooperation with American companies.
3. To work the government in helping private companies in Taiwan tackle the problems and barriers involved with their business activities in America, such as trade, investments, and technology transfer, technical cooperation, tourism information and educational information.
4. To keep close contact with Taiwan’s economic and trade offices in the USA and the American Institute in Taiwan, as well as the representative offices of individual American state governments in Taiwan, so as to promote Taiwan’s bilateral links with the USA in the areas of trade, investments, technology transfer, technical cooperation, tourism information and educational information.
5. To receive visiting American Senators, Congressmen, officials as well as business and industrial delegations
6. To keep close interactions with the US-Taiwan Business Council and provide support for its affairs and activities.